samedi 22 août 2015

Welcome new people ! A bike life is starting here !

Hello people ! First, let me introduce you the heroes of this page, Kiwi !



Yeah ok it's me, i'm Stéphane, also know as Kiwi. Frenchman bike messenger in the most beautiful city in the world, Paris ! I love so much riding my bike in Paris that i have left my old job as a designer to become a Bike messenger. My bike entertain my life so much, I meet new people, travel through countries, and so much more.

I'm going to share you some part of my bike life (and probably more), the struggle on a bike, some tips, about some race, and why i'm doing it. Don't be rude with me about my english, i'm trying my best.

Ho one last thing, here is my Strava because you know, if it's not on strava .......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire